New Year Eve is coming just in a few hours, it’s a time to finalize your New Year resolutions and plans for a memorable party at home for your friends and family.
Have you planned anything or kept it the same as in previous years?
Well, usually, there’s no better way to ring in the New Year than to watch the ball drop with all of your closest friends, family, or co-workers. But what if we add a little more excitement to it.
Always new year is like, celebrating small with an emphasis on bringing in the joy with your dearest and nearest while being responsible should be this year’s motto. Right???
But of course, nothing can bring joy like a table full of food and lots of games that involves all your guests is a great way to celebrate New Year’s Eve. However, it can be hosted at any location, such as a terrace, balcony or even your living room with windows open to enjoy and cool December weather.
Mhmm…The choice is yours, as you liked it.
Still have complications over finalization for New Year Party.
Here are some great New Year Eve Catering plans from industry experts – just for you!
Important things that need to tick off first:-
- Creating a cohesive and festive concept that will suit our venue and excite our guests with a major wow moment included.
- Write your guest list.
- Create a floor plan and ensure your layout allows moments for mingling, dancing, lounging, and a zone for creating food and beverage installations.
- Create a food and beverage menu that is accessible, offers guests a dining experience they will remember, and is fuss-free and festive. Why not book a catering company to handle all the fuss like Supper Club.
- Go shopping. One of the favourite parts of planning an event is sourcing and coordinating all the styling elements and décor that will surprise and excite the guests.
- Build your playlist and ask your guests to send you some of their favourite songs.
Other important tips for New Year Eve Catering are as follows:
Finger-Food Party: The easiest way to keep everyone happy, because it’s handy and delicious. You can go for small bite snacks like; Polenta Caprese canapés, Mini spanakopita tarts or Individual Greek layered dips.
Taste of Celebration: Here you go traditional touches like if you are an Indian but living in Canada, no worries, just enjoy the Desi food like Biryani or Butter Chicken with delicious curry.
Midnight Brunch: If you are planning Dinner a little early to celebrate the countdown in the cold breeze, then with dinner try to arrange Midnight Snacks too. Which can be; Feta and vegetable frittatas, Banana–chocolate chip mini muffins or Smoked Salmon Canapes.
Backyard Bonfire: You can stage a bonfire too after delicious BBQ, you can go with; Grilled vegetable kebabs, Argentinean Flank Steak and Grilled banana split boats top with peanut butter sauce.
- DIY Taco Bar: Whatever your theme or ideas for your New Year Party, this option is a must, making it delicious and finger-licking.
Finishing Touches to your plan is that some small additions and details throughout your party will keep your guests excited.
In the last, add Champagne corner because it’s essential at every New Years Eve Party, so surprise your guests and create a signature champagne cocktail, add sparkle to mocktails with swizzle sticks or glitter embellished edible flowers, contemporary glitter is always a winner, and a frosé is guaranteed to quench everyone thirsts; these little details will have guests thinking they are attending an A-list party.
Come on, it’s time to be BOLD, think big and dream creatively.